Tel.: +45 4060 9013
Experiences and Key Competences:
Extensive international leadership experience at Senior level with responsibilities covering everything from Strategy development over Product and Program management through to Operations and implementation of Operational improvements in large organizations.
- Strategic Leadership and Change management. Organisational development
- Extensive International experience for teams in EU, China, Japan & US
- Portfolio Management
- Program, Project & Process management – Efficiency improvements
- Telecommunications Business knowledge
- Customer relationship management
- Leadership & People management
- Software development
- Communication & Presentation regularly to several hundreds of people
Personal qualifications: Calm, Open, Analytical, Methodical, Approachable, Flexible, Improvising, Curious, Creative, Structured
Employment & Roles:
Current role: Managing Director, Lattec with reference to the Board of Directors.
Profit/Loss, Management of R&D, Operations, Production and Customer Support, Implementation of products in production and securing scalability, Strategy & Business Development
Long career in Nokia: Vice President, Portfolio and Technology Management, Symbian Devices – Responsible for Portfolio planning of Device & Technology development projects in Symbian Devices Approx 200 persons in the team and ~250 M€ budget.
Philips: R&D Development. Lived and worked a couple of years in Germany.
Operational mode changes resulting in doubling of the number of product releases with fixed headcount.
Efficiency increase of 33% in one year measured by number of product SW releases.
Countless International Management and Leadership training courses mainly internally in Nokia.
1988 Bachelor of Science in Engineering” (B.SC.)
2011 Mini-MBA (Probana “Diplomleder uddannelsen”)